The following holdings were catalohed in OCTOBER 2023:
- Gateway to Texas: The History of Orange and Orange County. The Heritage House Museum of Orange. Author: Dr. Howard C. Williams, editor
- A List of Those Who Perished in the Storm at Galveston, Saturday, September 8th, 1900. This list was taken from an old book, published right after the Great Storm of 1900, and may not be complete. These copies courtesy of Pete Rygaard, a member of the Galveston County Genealogy Society. Author: Unknown
- San Jacinto County - A Glimpse Into The Past. A collection of historical articles. VOL 1-2. Sponsored by The Shockley Chapel Cemetery Association, Oakhurst, Texas. Author: Iva Aden Blalock
- The Beginner's Guide to Norwegian Genealogical Research: Includes a language section of Norwegian words and their meanings. Sources of emigrations records. Maps of Norway and county names both before and after 1918. Author: Finn A. Thomsen
- Polish and Proud: Tracing Your Polish Ancestry. Introductory guide. Surveys many resources useful in Polish-American research, such as libraries and societies in America which have substantial genealogy records. Includes maps of historical provinces and counties of Poland, as well as individual maps of 49 counties. A section on language and names/surnames also includes occupational terms. Author: Jan and Len Gnacinski.
- The Maryland Militia in the Revolutionary War. Authors: S. Eugene Clements and F. Edward Wright. A gift from Jennifer Bishop.
The following holdings were cataloged in SEPTEMBER 2023:
- Ramapo Church Records 1755-1900: History of the Ramapo Reformed Church, at times called the Island Church, and the Ramapo Evangelical Lutheran Church, of Mahwah, Bergen County, New Jersey. Contains church records, cemetery inscriptions, and baptismal records. Facsimile reprint. Author: Unknown. A gift from Janice Brazil.
- Magoffin County Kentucky Marriages First 50 Years 1860-1910. Author: Stanley Gardner and Connie Arnett Wireman. A gift from Janice Brazil.
- Birth, Death, and Marriage Records: Kentucky: Vital Statistics for Floyd County 1874-1878 and Magoffin County 1859-1877. Compiled from the microfilm by C. E. Shepard. Indexed by Connie Arnett Wireman. A gift from Janice Brazil.
- Legends in Blue and Gray: Civil War Soldiers of Magoffin County, Kentucky: Vol I-V. Printed for the 20th Annual Magoffin County, Kentucky Founder's Day Celebration 1998. Author: Magoffin County Historical Society. A gift from Janice Brazil.
- Collection of Obituaries (1890-1990) Perry County, Arkansas. Author: Jackie Paul Myers (compiled by). A gift from Janice Brazil.
- Bergen County New Jersey Deed Records 1589-1801. Includes Deed Books A-N (no book I), plus 1793 tax list. Author: John David Davis. A gift from Janice Brazil.
- History of Mercer County, Illinois 1882: Together with Biographical Matter, Statistics, Etc. Gathered from matter furnished by the Mercer County Historical Society, Interviews with old settlers, county township and other records, and extracts from files of papers, pamphlets, and such other sources as have been available. Containing also a short history of Henderson County. Author: Mercer County Historical Society. A gift from Janice Brazil.
- Legacies of Our Great Grand Mothers - Early Tennessee Women. Vol I and Vol II. Tennessee Society of Daughters of the American Revolution. State Regent's Project 2013-2016. Author: National Society Daughters of the American Revolution Tennessee Society. A gift from Lane Zatopek.
The following holdings were cataloged in AUGUST 2023:
- The Civil War on the Web: A Guide to the Very Best Sites. Completely revised and updated. Per Google Books "Detailed reviews of the top 100 sites * A one- to five-star rating of each site's content, aesthetics, and navigation * A list of over 300 additional recommended sites including URLs and brief descriptions * Free CD-ROM (PC and MAC compatible) with hotlinks to all 400-plus sites in the book. Author: Alice E. Carter and Richard Jensen
- GSKC: Historical Materials pertaining to the Genealogical Society of Kendall County. This vertical file has news articles, brochures, photos, etc. of GSKC. Author: Various. A gift from the Patrick Heath Public Library.
- Pioneer History of Wise County: From Red Men to Railroads - Twenty Years of Intrepid History. Author: Cliff D. Cates
- Estate Inventories: How To Use Them. "Estate inventories provide the researcher with something that genealogical charts and tables cannot—a wonderful glimpse into your ancestor's personal possessions. This inventory lists a deceased person's possessions made at the order of the court charged with settling the estate. Many of these inventories are extant and available to the researcher. Some are long and involved; some are as short as a few lines. This not only tells you how to use estate inventories, but also includes a helpful glossary of uncommon words in courthouse records." Author: Kenneth L. Smith. A gift from Janice Brazil
- Forgotten Soldiers: History of the 4th Tennessee Volunteer Infantry Regiment (USA) - 1863-1865. Author: Eddie M. Nikazy. A gift from Janice Brazil
- The Times of Their Lives: Life, Love, and Death in Plymouth Colony. Author: James Deetz and Patricia Scott Deetz. A gift from Janice Brazil.
- Family Lineage of William Richard Whitehurst and Descendants of Virginia, Maryland, North & South Carolina, Georgia, and Texas. Author: Dawn D. Boyer, Ph.D. A gift from Janice Brazil
- Historical Atlas of Britain. Author: Malcom Falkus and John Gillingham
- Royal Heraldry: Beasts and Badges of Britain. Author: J. P. Brooke-Little.
The following holdings were catagloged in JULY 2023:
- Religious Life of Virginia in the Seventeenth Century. The Faith of Our Fathers. Created as part of the Virginia 350th Anniversary Celebration. A Jamestown 350th Anniversary Historical Booklet, Number 10. Author, George MacLaren Brydon, Historiographer of Diocese of Virginia.
- Citing Online Historical Resources: Evidence! Style* Includes basic principles, basic templates, and models for common record types. Author: Elizabeth Shown Mills
- STIRPES: Texas State Genealogical Society Quarterly: Vol. 62, Number 2 (June 2023). Author: Texas State Genealogical Society, Inc.
- A History of Scott County Virginia. An early history and pioneer settlements, providing insights into churches, courts, schools, newspapers, railways, and industry, with a glance at Scott County's contribution in the War of 1812 and the Civil War. The work provides biographical and genealogical sketches of some Scott County residents. Author: Robert M. Addington
- Adam Family - Adam Family Genealogy. Author: Unknown.
- Wendler Family - Wendler Family Genealogy. Author: Unknown
- Program Sesquicentennial 1827-1977 Walnut Creek, Ohio, July 7, 8, 9, 10, 1977. Author 1827-1977 Walnut Creek Sesquicentennial Steering Committee. A gift from Gloria Baker
The following holdings were cataloged in JUNE 2023:
- Howard County. Index to Book A, of Howard County, Indiana Land Deeds: April 15,1844 to April 23, 1847. Index compiled by Richard Kastle, curator of Howard Co. Museum, and Dixie Westlin, secretary of Howard Co. Museum. Book A, at Howard Co. Museum. Author: General James Cox Chapter DAR.
- Mortuary Records, Newfoundland, NJ (a village in West Milford Township, Passaic County [New Jersey]). An Arizona DAR Genealogical Records Committee Report. Records are circa 1870 to circa 1915. Author: Governor George W. P. Hunt Chapter DAR. A gift from Lois Post.
- The Family Tree Historical Atlas of Germany. Includes information and maps from the era of Germanic Tribes, the Middle Ages, Thirty Years War to Napoleon, Nineteenth Century, Regional and State maps, Twentieth Century, and modern day religious and demographic maps. Author: James M. Beidler
- Genealogical and Biographical Research: A select catalog of National Archives MICROFILM Publications. This volume is one of a series of catalogs of subjects in the National Archives. Author: National Archives Trust Fund Board
- Atlas of American History: 112 maps from earliest times to the present. Includes maps of North America as well as most for the United States. Author: Martin Gilbert. A gift from Jack Gatewood
- English Country Churches. Includes early churches, regional stytes and materials, estate and abbey churches, tiny or isolated churches, and picturesque churches, Author: Derry Brabbs. A gift from Jack Gatewood
- The Kings and Queens of Great Britain. A genealogical chart showing their descent and relationships. Author: Anne Taute. A gift from Jack Gatewood
- Keys to the Past /Vols. 1-present. Spring/Summer 2023. Author: Genealogical Society of Kendall County, Texas, Inc.
The following holdings were cataloged in MAY 2023:
- Families of Ancient New Haven, Volume VII, with cross-index by Helen Love Scranton. Author: Donald Lines Jacobus. A gift from Jan Carr.
The following holdings were cataloged in APRIL 2023:
- Founding Families: Wilhelm Carl Pfeiffer and Agnes Stephan who settled on Dec. 31, 1862 or before in the area encompassed by Kendall County, Tx. VOLUME 2. Author: First Family Committee
- Early Settlers: Paul Below and Ernestine Allerkamp Below who settled in Kendall County, Tx during the period of Jan. 2,1863 to Dec. 31, 1900. VOLUME 1. Author: First Family Committee
The following holdings were cataloged in MARCH 2023:
- Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy VOL VII. Abstracts of the Records of the Society of Friends in Indiana PARTS 2-6. Author: Willard Heiss
- Images of America: Cicero. Cicero is in Onondaga County, New York, and is known as the "crossroads of New York" A signed first edition. Author: Thomas B. Mafrici and Elizabeth A. August. A gift from Catherine Katie Oaster.
- Images of America: Around Sylvan Beach. Sylvan Beach is in Oneida County, New York. Author: Brady Ann. A gift from Catherine Katie Oaster
- North Syracuse High Schools Alumni Directory 1998. Located in New York. Author: North Syracuse School District. A gift from Catherine Katie Oaster
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Vol 175 (periodical Spring 2021)
- Genealogy at a Glance: Mexico Genealogy Research. Author: Debbie Gurtler
- The Tillman Family. Author: Stephen Frederick Tillman. A gift from Jennifer Bishop
- Noble Volunteer - The British Soldiers Who Fought the American Revolution. Author: Don. N. Hagist. The American Revolution from the perspective of the British Soldier, including much about their military style. A gift from Jack Gatewood.
- Rowley, Massachusetts: "Mr. Ezechi Rogers Plantation", 1639-1850. With maps and illustrations. Author: Amos Everett Jewett and Emily Mabel Adams Jewett
- Mayflower Source Records. Primary Data Concerning Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod, and the Islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. Include vital records of births, marriages, deaths, and probate records. Also gravestone inscriptions and church records. Author: Gary Boyd Roberts.
- Records of marriages and burials in the Monocacy Church in Frederick County, Maryland, and in the Evangelical Lutheran Congregation in the city of Frederick, Maryland 1743-1811. Author: Frederick Sheely Weiser
- The Colonial Clergy of Maryland, Delaware, and Georgia. Author: Frederick Lewis Weis
- New Jersey Biographical and Genealogical Notes from the Volumes of the New Jersey Archives, with additions and supplements. Author: William Nelson
- Pennsylvania Births Lehigh County 1734-1800 Author: John T. Humphrey
- Historic Cane Ridge and Its Families. Centered in Davidson County. Includes Bible, church, and cemetery records, and some family genealogies. Also includes Revolutionary Patriots. An author signed edition of a limited publication. Author: Lillian Brown Johnson
- Brook County Virginia / West Virginia: Licenses and Marriages 1797-1874. Brook County, Virginia, was created from Ohio County, Virginia in 1797. It became Brook County, West Virginia in 1863 when the new state was formed. Author: Renee Britt Sherman
- History Of Macoupin County Illinois, with Illustrations Descriptive of its Scenery and Biographical Sketches of Some of its Prominent Men and Pioneers. 1763-1879 Author: Unknown
- Fulton County Heritage, regarding Fulton County, Illinois. Author: Fulton County Historical and Genealogical Society
- History of La Salle County, Illinois: together with sketches of its cities, villages and towns, educational, religious, civil, military, and political history, portraits of prominent persons, and biographies of representative citizens. VOL 1 Also a Condensed History of Illinois, embodying accounts of prehistoric races, aborigines, Winnebago and Black Hawk wars, and a brief review of its civil and political history. Author: Unknown
- Saline County, Illinois Marriages 1847-1880. Author: Bernard W. Moore
- Marriages of Union County, Illinois 1818-1880. Author: Ernest Harding Jackson
- Soldiers of the American Revolution Buried in Illinois. Author: Illinois State Genealogical Society
- The Swedish Settlements on the Delaware 1638-1664 VOL 1. Author: Amandus Johnson
- The Swedish Settlements on the Delaware 1638-1664 VOL 2. Author: Amandus Johnson
- History and Genealogy Of the Families of Old Fairfield VOL I, Part II (Bulkery to Gelbert). Author:
Donald Lines Jacobus
- History and Genealogy Of the Families of Old Fairfield VOL II, Part III (Colwell to Gould). Author: Donald Lines Jacobus
- Stamford Revolutionary War Damage Claims. Author: Ronald Marcus
- Families of Early Hartford, Connecticut. Author: Lucius Barnes Barbour
- Families of Early Guilford, Connecticut. Author: Alvan Talcott
- Texas Land survey Maps for Roberts County (Texas), with Roads, Railways, Waterways, Towns, Cemeteries & Cross-referenced Indexes from the Texas Railroad Commission and General Land Office (first edition) Author: Gregory A. Boyd
- Delta County History, 1870-1991, pertaining to Delta County, Texas. Author Delta County History Book Committee
- The History of Gonzales County, Texas VOL 1. Author: Gonzales County Historical Commission
- Wise County History, A Link With The Past (First Edition) VOL 1. Author: Rosalie Gregg
- History of Brenham and Washington County, Texas. Author: R. E. Pennington
- Character Certificates in the General Land Office of Texas. Author: Gifford White
- A History of Sullivan County, Indiana: Closing of the First Century's History of the County, and Showing the Growth of Its People, Institutions, Industries and Wealth, VOL 1-2 (Both volumes are bound together). Author: Thomas J. Wolfe
- Indiana Land Entries VOL 2 Part 1 Vincennes District 1807-1877. All of Daviess, Gibson, Knox, Martin, & Pike Counties. About Half of Monroe and Lawrence Counties (Excluding the Donation, Canal, Swamp, Saline, and School lands not sold at the Vincennes government land office.) Author: Margaret R. Waters
- The Pioneer. 1895 History and Genealogies of Madison and Hancock Counties Indiana. Author: Samuel Harden
- Elkhart County Indiana Marriage Records 1830-1849. Author: Ruth M. Slevin
- Clinton County Indiana Marriage Records Book I 1830-1844 and Book II 1844-1852 (both are bound together).Author: Helen E. Grove and Joan C. Bohm
- Clinton County cemeteries Vol 1 & 2 Combined with Index. Author: Helen E. Grove and Joan C. Bohm
- Fulton County, Indiana Cemetery Inscriptions (with genealogical notes) VOL 1, Wayne, Liberty & Henry Twps. Author: Jean C. and Wendell C.Tombaugh
- Fulton County, Indiana Cemetery Inscriptions (with genealogical notes) VOL 2, Newcastle Twp. Author: Jean C. and Wendell C.Tombaugh
- Fulton County, Indiana Cemetery Inscriptions (with genealogical notes) VOL 4, Rochester Twp & City. Author: Jean C. and Wendell C.Tombaugh
- Fulton County, Indiana Court Records (October Term 1836 through November Term 1872) Author: Jean C. and Wendell C.Tombaugh
- Fulton County, Indiana Newspaper Excerpts 1858- 1864. Author:: Jean C. and Wendell C.Tombaugh
- Abstracts of the Will Records 1824-1901 Hamilton County, Indiana. Author: Susan Bevelhimer
- Hamilton County, Indiana Will Records Book "A" 1823-1838. Author: Frances Terry Ingmire
- Hamilton County, Indiana Will Book "B" 1835-1844. Author: Frances Terry Ingmire
- Hamilton County, Indiana Marriage Record Book "A" 1833-1843. Author: Frances Terry Ingmire
- Howard County, Indiana Birth Records 1875-1920 A-K. Author: Indiana Works Progress Administration
- Howard County, Indiana Marriage Records Volume I 1844-1874. Author: Robert E. and Phyllis J. Selby
- Howard County, Indiana Death Records 1875-1920. Author: Indiana Works Progress Administration
- New Harmony, Indiana Newspaper Gleanings: Starting in 1825 and Ending in 1944. (New Harmony is a historic town on the Wabash River in Harmony Township, Posey County, Indiana.). Author: Carroll O. and Gloria M. Cox
- Indiana Amish Directory Elkhart and Lagrange Counties. Author: Eli E. Gingerich and Harold E. Cross
- Noble County, Indiana Will Abstracts 1859-1894 (Noble County was organized in 1836 from Elkhart, LaGrange, and Allen Counties.). Author: Ruth. M. Slevin